Thematic WG Meetings
Thematic Working Group meetings aim at bridging the gap in ICT research and at working on specific identified joint ICT research priorities. Attention is given not only to the technological innovation aspects, but foremost to the social innovation process (social embedding, sustainability, business models, etc.). These 1-day events come to recommendations related to the content (ICT research) and reinforce the principles for successful cooperation in research.
|February 14, 2013 | The Hague, The Netherlands
Press release | Agenda | Introduction | Attendee list | Photo Gallery | Report
|November 13, 2012 | Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Pretoria, South Africa (June 6, 2011)
- Brussels, Belgium (June 23, 2010)
- Brussels, Belgium (Oct.1, 2009 )
- Brussels, Belgium (Dec. 10, 2008)
- Brussels, Belgium (June 26, 2008)
- Brussels, Belgium (Jan. 31, 2008)
- Brussels, Belgium (Sept. 27, 2007)
- Brussels, Belgium (March 8, 2007)
- Brussels, Belgium (Dec. 14, 2006)
Proceedings of these past events are available here.